Collaborate and engage with your valued clients and business partners through SharePoint extranet portals.
Extranets often provide "self-service" functions to external users which reduce administrative burden on the organization and increase the overall satisfaction of the outside constituents. Some common business applications within extranet solutions include:
- Delivery of product information, collateral and pricing
- Knowledge base and information management
- Account reports and dashboards
- User support forums and wikis
- Account and payment information
- Order history
- Project management and related project collaboration
- Custom line-of-business applications
An attractive attribute of Microsoft SharePoint is that it is a single solution that can power a company's intranet, extranet, and website. The same platform can drive all three core business functions and apply the appropriate level of security at each level. In addition, SharePoint is extensible through robust customization and seamless integration with back-end enterprise platforms such as accounting systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
SharePoint is the industry-leading extranet portal solution, and Perficient has nearly a decade of experience designing and developing enterprise extranet portals on SharePoint.