User Experience and Branding
Align your business drivers with the goals of your target audience.
On the web it is important to create user-centric experiences that integrate the appropriate visual, informational and interactive design elements that appeal to target audiences. Creating a website user experience involves much more than visual design. Perficient has a large team of highly-skilled creative designers but visual UX design is just one element of the overall website user experience. Each of the following are critical aspects of website user experience:
- Visual design: the overall artisitc design (the "look and feel")
- Branding: the incorporation of brand elements and adherence to style guide parameters
- Interface design: design of the user interface elements to facilitate user interaction with website functionality
- Information architecture: the structural design of the information space
- Navigation design: the interface elements that facilitate the user's movement through the information architecture
- Interaction design: the design and development of functional flows that facilitate user tasks
Perficient has deep expertise in each of the core user experience categories described above, and we have been designing and developing collaborative corporate and digital marketing websites for over a decade. We deploy the Microsoft SharePoint platform for website content management which enables our clients to have full control over their website experience, and we are a global leader in leveraging SharePoint for public websites and digital marketing.
Let us talk with you about SharePoint design.