Cloud Strategy & Roadmap Services
You’re ready to take advantage of cloud computing. Where do you begin? How does your business best use it? What applications are best served by the cloud? How does it impact your enterprise architecture and IT portfolio management, governance, risk management and solution delivery processes and policies? What about security, privacy, regulatory compliance, integration, information management and business intelligence concerns? How does enterprise mobility tie in? What projects do you begin with, and why?
Perficient helps you answer these questions and define how cloud computing best fits into your business and IT strategies. Perficient’s Cloud Strategy & Roadmap offering is a 3-4 month engagement where we collaborate with your business and IT leaders to define an actionable cloud strategy and a multi-year execution roadmap based on proven hands-on experience.
What could we or should we do, and why?
- Understand your business and IT vision, strategy and challenges, including the portfolio of planned initiatives
- Capture your current-state architecture, governance, development and operating models with a high-level map of the business services, IT capabilities, applications, interfaces and related technologies in use today
- Define the Cloud Center of Excellence to guide definition, adoption and execution of the cloud strategy
- Define the strategy for how cloud technologies will be leveraged to realize your strategic business objectives, including how it will plug into and alter your IT governance, development and operating models
- Create a reference architecture reflecting the desired future-state
- Establish justification for the cloud strategy based on a high-level cost-benefit and ROI analysis
When and how will the cloud strategy be executed?
- Based on an analysis of the gaps between the current-state and desired future-state of the cloud strategy, identify, prioritize and aggregate solutions into projects
- Conduct cloud computing readiness and maturity assessments to identify organization and process gaps that must be addressed by the roadmap
- Scope and plan the projects into a multi-year roadmap to execute the cloud strategy, including associated costs, benefits, risks, and success criteria
Benefits of Perficient’s Cloud Strategy & Roadmap offering include:
- Establishes a business case for investment in cloud technologies
- Creates a clear vision for the strategic use of cloud technologies, including governing guidelines and constraints
- Defines a plan that translates strategy into action. Perficient has the experience and capability to help you execute the cloud strategy we define together
- Perficient’s experience and established relationships with leading cloud vendors accelerates your access to market information and best practices
- Skills transfer and hands-on support from Perficient consultants to your staff