Full Lifecycle Portal, Collaboration, and Social Projects
Perficient uses its Enable Methodology to help our clients successfully launch portal and social sites. We excel at using iterative methodologies like RUP and Agile to enhance our delivery speed and get you the results you need. Our experience extends to many kinds of sites including:
- Customer Portals - Perficient provides 508c-compliant customer-facing portal solutions for the financial industry that include a personalized customer experience based on either click stream usage patterns or user profile. Provide secure access to account information, loan application submittal and servicing, balance statements, online payments product comparison, and to participate in blogs or forums as well as click to chat for instant customer service.
- Agent and Merchant Portals - Agent portals provide financial entities the ability to manage multiple personalized and secure agent sites that are integrated with common back-end systems to provide business-critical tools such as reporting and analytics, dashboards, an online forms repository providing electronic forms with associated workflows, fully automated client account and product setups, electronic approvals, online quoting, integration with eCommerce engines, order history, and more.
- Employee Portals - Intranets allow organizations to improve operational efficiencies, optimize intellectual capital and foster a common corporate identity while maintaining a decentralized model. They provide global and local communication, document repositories, collaboration, business applications, integration to legacy systems, calendar, IM and more. Employees can manage global processes, graphically aggregate knowledge to facilitate key decisions, and record and monitor key company metrics.
- Retail Portals - Retail portals combine a content-rich, personalized portal with a robust eCommerce engine and social media to deliver a feature-rich, personalized and interactive retail experience. Perficient provides high-performance and scalable architectures that support multiple storefronts for conglomerates or for suppliers to manage or host their individual product lines.
- Manufacturing Partner Portals - Global partner, supplier and dealer portals for manufacturers and distributors provide role-based self-service features for viewing, reserving, and ordering product, contract-based pricing, processing warranty claims, replenishing stock, and accessing customer service information such as order status, invoice history and bills of lading. Supplier portals provide each supplier with insight into production schedules to ensure parts are delivered on time.
- Healthcare Portals
- Patient Self-Service Portal - Portals allow healthcare providers to engage with patients, thus improving revenue and patient acquisition/retention and physician relations. Make it easy for patients to access relevant health-related information online, regardless of where the data resides, and provide a cost-effective and convenient way for patients to communicate with a healthcare organization and to perform self-service functions.
- Payer Self-Service Solution for Claims Management - Claims management portals empower members with information regarding the cost of their medicine and enable them to make choices to save money. Portals deliver numerous capabilities including customized claims statements, benefits information, provider search, drug-pricing, health savings accounts, health tools and trackers, and much more.
- Provider and Payer Third-Party Services Solutions - Third-party service portals for healthcare providers, suppliers and members include personalized 508c compliant web experiences based on user role and need, Medicaid/Medicare claims processing, clinical data and outcomes dashboards and reporting, operational data regarding labor efficiency, and overall operating costs.
- HR Portals
- Reporting Portals
- Member Portals
- Supplier Portals
Our experience extends across many different portal and social collaboration platforms including Microsoft SharePoint, IBM Portal, Oracle WebCenter, Liferay Portal, Jive, Newsgator, Teligent, IBM Connections, and other tools.
Perficient is a retained partner for IBM Software Services and is their largest WebSphere services partner. Our IT consultants have strong experience in consulting for WebSphere portals. After analyzing your business needs, our specialized IBM practice can consult on a full suite of custom, standard and IBM-authorized courses around WebSphere portals as well as Lotus technologies.