What Can CRM Do To Support Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)?
Many Healthcare systems are finding themselves in an ever increasing competitive environment. The pressure of reducing reimbursements, aligning more effectively with the affiliated physicians and being relevant to the patient population are just a few of the challenges. In addition, with the advent of healthcare reform, the potential changing reimbursement models and the emerging Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are creating an environment where clinical and cost information are needed to empower and engage those that are part of your overall healthcare system deliver model.
In this webinar, you will see how other healthcare providers leverage Oracle’s CRM On Demand to increase efficiencies and physician alignment.
- Empowerment of Patients and Physicians: Identify and connect high risk patients with the appropriate physicians and healthcare services that you deliver
- Physician Referrals: Automate, simplify, and manage all the information your referral process needs with one comprehensive set of tools.
- Service: Build and retain customer satisfaction by resolving issues efficiently, thanks to consistent access to up-to-date information from across your organization.
- Integration: Focus high-value resources on your business, not your IT infrastructure, thanks to the only CRM solution that provides Web Services support as well as prebuilt integration to Oracle and other business applications.
- Analytics: Make informed decisions based on deep insight into your business, thanks to the only on-demand CRM solution with a prebuilt data warehouse that allows you to combine real-time intelligence with deep historical and comparative trend analysis.
- Call Center: Make your agents more productive and your physicians and patients happier and more loyal with the only hosted multichannel support application that can be deployed in days, not months- without upfront capital expenditures or integration costs.
- Marketing: Transform the way you market to physicians and patients with an integrated solution that makes your team work more efficiently, more effectively and with greater accountability.