Social Business Workshop for IBM Connections
Perficient’s Social Business workshop provides a deep dive into IBM Connections collaboration solution. Attendees will see how IBM Connections can be used to increase employee productivity by allowing users to access needed resources and collaborate more intuitively. Perficient’s Social Business workshop will help attendees to fast track social business capabilities, provide a hands-on IBM Connections test-drive, help you understand social business value, and design a solution and strategy that includes all aspects of social and collaborative solutions.
Workshop Dates & Locations
Our Workshop Instructors will help you:
- Understand the value social software provides
- Define collaborative solutions
- Create a roadmap that identifies the people and the steps necessary for success
- Build a social governance foundation that ensures you and your employees are using the tools correctly
- Provide technical leadership
Who Should Attend
If you are involved in internal and external social business initiatives and projects or just want to understand how this technology can impact your business then don't miss this half-day workshop.
From tool selection to governance to actual implementation, this workshop is designed to help you answer questions about the Social Business and Collaboration practices that can improve your organizations performance. During the workshop experts will be on hand to answer questions, demonstrate the latest IBM Connections solution, provide one-on-one training, and help you understand current best-practices in becoming a Social Business.
- 8:30am - Continental breakfast
- 9:00am - IBM Connections Overview
- 10:00am - Social Business Management/Governance
- 11:00am –Innovation through Social Business
- 12:00pm - Lunch is Provided
- 1:00pm - (optional) IBM Connections and Bunchball Hands-on lab