How Men's Wearhouse is Addressing Commerce in the Age of the Informed Consumer
Consumers–both business and individual–are more connected than ever before. Empowered and informed by the web and connected through social media to the world around them, they evaluate and compare the quality of their experiences with each other. And they reward businesses that give them what they want. To thrive in this age of the informed customer, businesses must
- Understand individual purchasers much better.
- Predict - not merely react - to customers' needs and preferences.
- Understand not only what customers buy and where, but why and how they choose to buy it.
Join Perficient for a webinar on January 30th, featuring The Men's Wearhouse. We'll discuss how the company is meeting its quality guarantee by addressing its commerce needs with IBM WebSphere and improving precision marketing, promotions, store pick-up, and mobile channel support.
"You're Going to Like the Way your Commerce Solution Works - We Guarantee It!"
During this webinar you'll learn how to:
Free Age of the Customer eBook
- Optimize supplier and partner interactions based on changes in shopping and buying behavior across the supply chain.
- Use deep customer insight from conversations taking place online to help you deliver timely and personalized engagement across multiple touch points.
- Enable customer and partner engagement so they can shop, exchange information and collaborate across touch points, from human, digital, social and mobile.
- Anticipate customer behavior and take action to improve loyalty.
Register for this webcast and receive the eBook "Redefining Commerce in the Age of the Customer." This book will help you understand where your company sits in the commerce value chain and the tools you can use to create an efficient and seamless system of commerce that stretches from the sourcing of materials all the way through to after-sale services.
About the Presenters
Sameer Peera is principal in Perficient’s national commerce practice. He is an accomplished eCommerce executive and enterprise architect with experience in delivering large scale enterprise and multi-channel solutions across various industry domains and technology platforms.
Vlad Kuznetsov is CTO and vice president of engineering at The Men’s Wearhouse, responsible for customer-facing applications, building new generation customer experience in ecommerce, mobile and in stores. Vlad has also served as vice president of engineering at Shutterfly and director of web engineering at Walmart.com
More about Men's Wearhouse