Succeeding in the Consumer Goods industry requires companies to be smarter about where and how they spend trade dollars and how they interact with retailers. As the shopper evolves and the demands of large retailers continue to increase, leading CPG companies are winning with better insights, streamlined processes and more advanced analytics.
Perficient’s consumer goods practice has the expertise and industry knowledge to help you succeed in this industry. Whether it’s benchmarking sales and marketing capabilities, leading you through the evolution from promotion planning to promotion optimization, leveraging emerging mobile technology to enable a cutting-edge retail execution solution, or helping you to better pinpoint demand and optimize your forecast, our team understands your industry and the challenges you face.
Perficient has helped dozens of leading CPG companies achieve even greater success, and we leverage that experience to define a strategy customized to your business that is both executable and differentiated.
Our Consumer Goods offerings focus on four primary areas:
- Optimize trade spend ROI with predictive analytics
- Streamline the promotion planning process
- Automate trade execution and accounting
- Ensure financial controls to minimize risk
- Improve field activation via enhanced planning capabilities and usability
- Leverage new mobility platforms to improve efficiency and expand effectiveness of retail reps
- Accelerate the speed of store-level activities such as distribution validation and payment management to drive broader coverage
- Objective-driven workflow processes that ensure compliance
- Optimize labor investment
- Improve campaign performance and ROI through better resource utilization
- Drive enhanced consumer insights with business intelligence and segmentation
- Strengthen collaboration with improved asset management
- Support operations and processes related to new product development and innovation
- Visibility into unconstrained demand
- Align your company’s view of unconstrained demand to supply chain realities
- Build forecast consensus across your organization and engage on how to hit your revenue and profit targets
- Synchronize the sales and operations planning process