Energy & Utilities
In the energy industry, organizations are faced with changing economic landscapes, fluctuating natural gas and oil prices, government regulations and more. Deregulation, volatile markets and consumer demand are increasing competition and driving new business opportunities in all areas of the industry including oil and gas, electricity, utilities, and energy trading.
To assist clients in this demanding environment, Perficient provides a wide array of services that address the strategic, financial, and regulatory needs of the energy industry:
- Portal solutions for commodities trading risk management, document management and B2B and B2C information sharing
- User experience testing for optimal usability of internet and other applications
- Application integration to best utilize existing services and technologies
- Business intelligence for informed decision making
- Enterprise resource planning and corporate performance management to help you make better and faster decisions that impact the business
- Improved customer satisfaction through enhanced support and account data access capabilities
Oil & Gas Upstream and Exploration Solutions
Perficient serves the oil & gas industry by developing reservoir-driven solutions covering the full asset life cycle, from the earliest phases of project development through abandonment.
We have helped customers develop integrated solution approaches for combining their proprietary workflows and software tools to maximize the amount of oil and gas they can recover by developing customized reservoir-profiling software applications.
Perficient’s energy and utilities practice can help you find and maximize reserves, increase production rates and recovery factors, select, define, execute field development plans, and analyze acquisition and divestiture options.
Our experience design practice has experience on a large portfolio of initiatives that focus primarily on the designing and testing of field and mobile applications for the drilling and evaluations division.