Lync is how the world will stay connected in a BYOD, post-PC world.
Microsoft Lync Server has the power to bring people together, and can play a bigger role in helping organizations improve communications to all stakeholders. Lync combines voice, instant messaging, audio, video, and web conferencing into a richer, more simplified solution for organizations looking to transform their business communications into more collaborative and engaging interactions. Companies that implement Lync technology and integrate it with their current applications have the power to enhance professional communications and are better positioned to handle this new era of conducting business.
The consumerization of IT and the advent of employees’ bringing their own devices (BYOD) to work are rapidly changing the way enterprise organizations conduct business both internally and with customers and channel partners. In addition, organizations are experiencing a rise in telecommuting and disparate workforces, as a result. When combined, these forces make enterprise communications increasingly difficult, and at a time when consistent and open communication is critical to business success.
- Gold Certified Lync Voice
- 2 Lync Certified Masters (MCM)
- Microsoft Certified Premier Lync Support Partner (PSLP)
- Gold Certified Lync Messaging
- Member of the Microsoft Lync Partner Advisory Council
- Full team of Lync Certified Consultants
- Certified Microsoft “Voice Depth” Partner
- Integrations with Cisco, Avaya, Siemens, Nortel, Shoretel
- Hundreds of thousands of Lync seats deployed
- Dozens of PBX Integrations
- Extensive Voice and PBX Knowledge
- Thought leaders
- Global Manufacturer Lync / Cisco Integration
- Global Electrical Supply Lync / Cisco & Avaya Integration
- Major Pharmaceutical Firm Cisco and Centrex Integration with Microsoft UC
- Global Food Company Avaya Integration with Microsoft UC
- Multi-National Property Management Firm Avaya/Nortel Integration with Microsoft UC
- Biotech Firm Global Lync PBX Replacement / Cisco Integration
- Engineering Services Firm NEC PBX replacement with Lync
- National Food Bank Lync PBX Replacement
- Pharmaceutical Advertiser Lync PBX Replacement / Avaya Integration
- Civil Engineering Firm Lync / Cisco Integration and Replacement
- On-line Ad AgencyLync / Cisco Integration
- National Accounting Firm Shoretel / Lync Integration
- National Accounting and Consulting Group Cisco / Lync Integration
- Rapid ROI. Spend some time with our Lync team and determine if Lync 2013 could be saving you money on telephony and conferencing. Contact us to see if you qualify for a free 1 day assessment.
- Get started with Lync today. Enable 250 users for voice, video, IM/Presence, conferencing & desktop sharing.
- Already use OCS or Lync? Upgrade to Lync 2013. Perficient will plan and design your upgrade from OCS 2007, OCS 2007 R2, or Lync 2010.
Meeting the Challenges of Communications in the Modern World
Throughout the past several years, enterprise communications have changed in three major ways: speed, modality, and location. We expect and need communication to be instant these days. We want several different modalities (voice, video, e-mail, messaging) to get a hold of someone. And physical location has become irrelevant, thanks to the Internet. The challenge this brings to enterprises is to make sure there is still good communication. More, faster, and everywhere doesn’t necessarily make the communication better.
Lync is the only application that brings all communications together in a single, simple way for users. With other solutions you find that you need a new username/password and a different application for everything: phone, instant messaging, audio conferencing, web conferencing are all separate silos.
Skype & Facebook have made voice, video, and messaging commonplace for people at home. Now people want the same types of tools when they come to work. Five years ago you couldn’t get a lawyer or nurse to make a phone call from their PC. Now they are asking to do video chats with their mobile phones because the technology is pervasive and they already know the huge benefit of face-to-face communications provides at home – now they want it at work. Lync is the modern workplace communication hub that does this for organizations.
Contact our team about Lync for your business.