Enterprise Content Management
Businesses today are under tremendous pressure to “do more with less” and yet still provide meaningful information to customers, partners and internal operations. More than ever, content is being created by business users in a variety of formats including documents, web content, digital content, on corporate shared drives, SharePoint sites, email, web assets and more.
As the digital footprint continues to grow exponentially, organizations are experiencing a business challenge and cost in managing and locating the content required to make informed decisions. Perficient’s Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM) practice understands this challenge and helps clients solve real business problems while doing more with less by identifying how to leverage existing tools and resources so that the process of retrieving the right information and properly managing information is both cost effective and efficient.
Document Management Solutions
- Focus on solving the business problem using best-of-breed search and content management systems
- Accelerate a plan of action focused on leveraging existing resources in achieving quick wins, ROI, tangible results and meeting client goals
- Implement document management software solutions based on best practices leveraging years of experience with a broad set of content management solutions across many industries
- Help organizations dramatically reduce costs and increase productivity by streamlining content-related production and processes
- Integrate systems to facilitate the creation of new content and/or provide easy access to and retrieval of existing digital assets from other enterprise tools such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), document management software, customer relationship management (CRM) or legacy applications
- Deliver ECM strategy roadmaps, value assessments, jumpstarts, education mentoring and much more
Web Content Management (WCM)
Proper design and efficiency are often primary goals of content management software systems. Perhaps there are new audiences to include in authoring web content, or there is need for a wiki or streaming video training or better integration to corporate systems. Whatever the drivers may be, you likely also need to ensure governance around publication and efficiencies of reusable information.
With broad technical expertise, we're able to recommend the right level of content management and tailor the content management system to meet your needs, whether you're associating patient medical records, organizing research documentation or powering a website, private extranet or organizational intranet.
Perficient provides full lifecycle development for clients needing a new CMS or in redesigning their web assets. We assist in the capture of requirements from different business groups and external parties so that the information architecture is scalable to accommodate the next wave of changes to hit the market. Our user experience experts ensure solution designs are intuitive. We address the complicated task of migrating existing content to new content management software and architectures. We facilitate the development of governance guidelines and related change management. See how Perficient can help your organization gain back control over information.
Enterprise CMS Consulting
Perficient has applied our years of experience into developing enterprise content management frameworks and tool kits focused on migration and portals that allow us to accelerate solution delivery based on a proven approach. Benefits include:
- Ensuring compliance to design standards
- Allowing non-technical users the ability to publish and manage content without IT support
- Full lifecycle management of content from creation to expiration
- A central repository for web content with a common information architecture
- Compliance to regulatory standards
Learn more about how Perficient can help your organization gain information and drive better business decisions.