Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Perficient’s Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning practice offers specialized services and resources to our customers so they can make faster, better decisions to meet the needs of their growing business. The Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is the fastest path to high-quality enterprise intelligence, bringing an organization a true 360-degree view of its finances, customers, and supply chains.
We help organizations obtain an integrated suite built on unified information architecture--with functionality they need in each individual application. These applications connect business processes within and across departmental, geographical, and line-of-business domains.
With Perficient's Oracle E-Business Suite solutions, depth of product functionality, and breadth of product offering, we enable our customers to take their business further by automating processes across the enterprise. With more than 500 successful Oracle and Vertex related projects and implementations delivered over more than 12 years, our Oracle ERP business and technology experts can help you automate and transform every part of your business.
Our extensive expertise and experience with Oracle EBS solutions includes the following application modules:
- E-Business Suite; Financials, Procurement, Project Accounting, Human Capital Management, Distribution, Manufacturing and Service
- Vertex, Tax Technology
Perficient consultants have been delivering Oracle solutions and resources to our clients for over a decade, and our full-service offering can handle all of your Oracle functional, technical and database needs. Our offerings include:
- Strategic Assessments: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence & Reporting (BI), Business Process Re-Engineering
- Implementations/Upgrades: Oracle EBS, EBS R12 Roadmap Assessments, Tax Technology Integrations, Application Upgrades, Technology Upgrades, Oracle Accelerate Implementations
- Custom Development: Integration w/3rd Party Applications, Application Extensions, Reporting Assessments, Portal Development
- Ongoing Support: Application, Database Support, Vertex Support, Backup & Recovery, Tuning & Security, End User Training, Onsite/Offsite 24x7 Support