At Perficient we employ a structured change management approach for transitioning individuals, teams and organizations from their current state of performance to a more optimized future state. Our focus is to help organizations understand, accept, adapt to and integrate changes that must be made to improve performance.
Change is inevitable in a competitive business environment; customers, markets, competitors, products and services, regulations, etc. are in constant motion. In response, management must adapt to these changes in order to protect market share and leverage the dynamic tendencies of the market to gain competitive advantage.
Divesture, merger/acquisition, technology investments, product or market diversification, operational improvements and infrastructure investment are common areas in which organizations seek solutions, resulting in operational and technological change. While significant investments are made in new technologies or tangible assets, most transformational projects underachieve because the proper focus is not applied to the human element of change.
So what about the people? Will jobs remain the same? Will employees need to learn new skills? Do employees have the information they need to answer the question of ‘why this?’ and ‘why now?’ At the end of the day, successful change is about adoption.
Our change management professionals apply broad-based business experience and change expertise to mitigate the people-related risks of major change programs. We help clients manage the transition process to ensure people are ready, willing, and able to perform effectively in the new environment. Metrics, such as leaders’ commitment, communication effectiveness, and the perceived need for change, are used to design accurate strategies in order to avoid change failures or turn around troubled projects.
Perficient provides the knowledge and understanding that enables our clients to:
- Manage the people aspects of business strategy
- Improve the effectiveness and longevity of change programs
- Identify and manage people-related risks arising from large-scale projects
- Secure and sustain the business benefits of major change programs
- Drive an increased contribution from people and establish a performance culture
Service Offerings Include:
- Organizational Design: Transition strategic and business plans into organizational design strategies and tactics. Develop and deliver fit-for-purpose organizational design processes, products and services to support business strategies.
- Communications: Plan and execute a broad-based communication strategy to establish a common goal, create awareness, commitment and understanding, and minimize resistance by eliminating “fear of the unknown”. Change
- Readiness Assessment: Conduct strategic assessments to identify organizational and process changes necessary to improve company performance and execute strategies
- Sponsorship and Stakeholder Management: Identify sponsors and stakeholders who will be impacted by and can influence changes associated with comprehensive transformations.
- Learning and Development: Gather and analyze data to determine ROI of learning and performance solutions, apply instructional design knowledge and performance improvement principles, and deliver audience-specific training.
- Change Project Execution: Lead a project team through project planning, execution and closure. Utilize industry standards and/or internal client methodologies and tools to manage the change initiative.