During this webinar, Perficient presents a case study on leveraging Microsoft SharePoint 2010 as a solution platform in a highly regulated clinical drug trial environment to reduce paper and manual processes and adhere to compliance requirements while increasing efficiencies.
The presentation discusses key components of the SharePoint solution, which include:
- Workflows and management of user queues to reduce manual processes and increase throughput
- Logging and event history that support compliance and customer reporting based on the FDA’s rigorous 21 CFR Part 11
- Document management supporting version control and user access throughout business processes
- Permissions and security that integrate to existing systems such as Active Directory
- Interactive meeting spaces and management of online meetings across multiple users and security roles
- Dashboards and reporting that support business processes and proactive user interaction
- Integration to internal and external clinical systems
- Internal (intranet) and external (extranet and internet) customer support
Whether your enterprise is new to SharePoint or has been utilizing the platform for some time, this recorded webinar will offer valuable insight on the challenges and lessons learned when leveraging SharePoint as a solution platform and an electronically based compliance solution in a highly regulated environment.