The drive towards digital transformation begins with the customer and extends far into the company, impacting every area of the organization from vision and strategy to architecture, technology, operations, and culture. While not insurmountable, these changes can be challenging.
Join guest speaker Nigel Fenwick, an analyst with Forrester, and Michael Porter, Perficient’s principal strategic advisor, for a lively discussion on the top 5 barriers to a successful digital transformation, and how some real-world companies have overcome them.
We will cover five barriers to digital mastery and how to:
- Overcome functional silos and resource scarcity
- Deal with segregated customer data
- Address technical budgets that are in a downward spiral
- Move from a product-centered to a customer-centered approach to business
- Break down the IT and business barrier