Maximize Healthcare Delivery Options While Providing Exceptional Patient Care
TOGETHER WE CAN TRANSFORM HEALTHCARE
Connected health engages patients, members, providers, and the health community using technology to deliver quality care outside of the traditional medical setting.
While the healthcare consumer, on average, only spends 1% of their time in the care setting, it is the other 99% that determines whether they return or maintain their health. Connected health solutions aim to maximize healthcare resources and provide increased and flexible opportunities for healthcare consumers to engage with their care.
You are challenged with uncovering the unique attributes of your most profitable target markets and provide them cost-effective healthcare choices. In order to meet this objective, you must innovate by reinventing how you interact with members. With a comprehensive digital strategy in place, you can use technological innovations to corner the market strategically and grow a loyal member base.
Connected health can transform healthcare delivery by:
- Addressing inefficiencies in workflow management, chronic disease management, and treatment compliance.
- Reducing the cost of quality care for the chronically ill
- Enabling preventive health with correlative reductions in morbidity, mortality, and the cost of care through consumer engagement in health and self-management
- Creating more efficient, convenient, and cost-effective methods for delivery of care
- Providing clinicians with greater and faster access to crucial data points, which reduces the risk of poor response throughout the course of treatment
- Allowing rural residents to receive expert diagnosis and treatment from distant medical centers
- Enhancing senior wellness and preventative care through telemedicine and remote monitoring
- Improving administrative efficiency and coordination through diminished rate of medical errors and better customer service