Customer Security Statement
A Trusted and Secure Partner to Fortune 1000 Enterprises
AICPA SOC 2 Compliant
Perficient is an AICPA SOC 2 compliant organization. This indicates that Perficient has been evaluated by an independent auditor and meets the AICPA Trust Services Criteria (TSC) standards for Security, Availability, and Confidentiality. The auditor examined Perficient’s defined policies, procedures, and operating controls, and determined that it meets the highest industry standards.
Subsequent to this evaluation, the auditor issued a Services Organization Controls 2 (SOC 2) report detailing Perficient’s compliance with the TSC standards. This means that you can trust Perficient to deliver products and services to you in a safe, reliable, and confidential way.
Customer Security is a Perficient Priority
Perficient has a robust program to approach protection of internal systems and our customer interactions including:
- Hardened Network Security with state of the art Firewalls, email Spam filters, and email link inspection which are all tested annually during 3rd party penetration testing
- Managed User Privileges that have strong password requirements, restricted and controlled administration credentials, and a multi-factor authentication program
- Detailed Systems Log Monitoring of firewalls and other system gateways that look for Intrusion Prevention and Incident Detection
- User Education and Awareness that addresses SOC 2 policies and procedures related to security and compliance
- Secure Configurations of VPN connections to customer environments and internal systems as well as full laptop encryption for our colleagues’ devices
- Malware Prevention Software on every Perficient device that is patched routinely as new releases become available