Navigate Complex Industry Regulations With Expert Guidance
Financial services firms like yours face unprecedented regulatory challenges in the years ahead. Many institutions are struggling to improve their responsiveness as they seek to recover lost income from traditional revenue streams.
There’s also greater demand to focus on creating customer-centric services. However, you must respond to regulatory scrutiny, provide accurate reporting on risk exposure, and standardize and automate compliance processes.
That’s why increasing your organizational flexibility will help you respond to changing regulatory requirements and reduce compliance risk associated with payment and transaction services.
Regulatory compliance requires accurately reporting risk exposure and capital management with solutions that:
- Allow you to measure and manage financial risk, liquidity exposure, and compliance to regulations
- Address restructured payment operations that comply with regulations and improve reporting and risk transparency around liquidity and embargo checks
- Use automated compliance monitoring processes and systems to provide visibility into the impact of risks on strategic goals as well as compliance controls for application integrity and security
- Provide compliance information lifecycle management, corporate governance, and internal control
- Prevent, monitor, and investigate fraud due to the lack of timely, actionable intelligence for enterprise-level management
Regulatory compliance, compliance frameworks, and standards have propelled demand from middle-office operations for technology services related to compliance and integrated risk management. Our compliance management services provide regulatory risk management and frameworks for technology management and bank compliance that improve:
- Risk and regulatory reporting
- Information security
- IT governance
- IT assurance