Validation and Business Considerations for Clinical Study MigrationsAugust 3, 2017
There are a variety of essential validation and business considerations that should be evaluated when migrating clinical studies from one database to another (with or without existing data). Having a clear understanding of downstream study processes and receiving input from cross-functional teams are just some of the keys to a successful migration.
Join experts from our life sciences team as we will discuss several case studies that provide insight into:
- The steps followed during a study migration process, from validation and business perspectives
- Validation considerations for migrating into an empty database, as well as a database that already contains data
- Suggested documentation for the migration process
- Business continuity considerations to ensure a smooth study migration for all team members
- Best practices and lessons learned