An Executive's Guide to Middleware Modernization
While undeniably rich in benefits, cloud-native development can also come with complexities, including applications that are deployed across different infrastructures to multiple tools, the need for multiple languages, pressure to develop in less time at a lower cost, and more. Organizations are increasingly turning to cloud-native middleware as a way to manage these complexities and keep application development quick and cost-effective.
Legacy middleware platforms weren’t built to address the needs of modern, hybrid IT environments, but more modernized middleware can support application environments that work smoothly and consistently across a highly distributed platform.
This guide takes a closer look at middleware modernization, including:
- What middleware is and what it does
- The benefits of upgrading middleware
- Tools to help you modernize middleware
- Common use cases for modern middleware development
- Modernizing with Red Hat Middleware