CPI Card Group
Improved Reporting Is in the Cards With Cloud
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services.
Management Reporting Was Underperforming
CPI’s on-premises systems required users to spend too much time on developing reports for individual locations and entities because reports had to be individually built and sent out. In addition, reports were difficult to replicate and data was not easily shared.
The company needed a scalable reporting platform that would support both current needs and future growth. Challenges included:
- Lack of systems integration
- No single source of truth
- Costly report development
- No ad hoc capabilities for users
CPI wanted to optimize systems so multiple units within the company would be able to lookup data in one single source or repository.
Laying Their Cards in the Cloud
We evaluated CPI’s requirements and suggested Oracle as a platform that would not only allow the company to transition to the cloud, but was in alignment with their Oracle Cloud Transformation strategy including integration with Oracle Cloud HR and CRM systems.
We implemented Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), which drives automated data integrated from Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), and CPI’s own ERP transactional systems into the OAC data warehouse.
A fully interactive management dashboard makes corporate data easier for business users to access while supporting cross-enterprise information analysis that includes detailed drill-down functionality.
All of our executives and leaders now are able to see the same information at the same time, regardless of the data source we want to put into play.Tyler Wilson , ERP Applications Manager, CPI Card Group
Charged Up Over Improved Reporting
- Increased speed in implementation of applications
- Cost savings by eliminating timely and manual processes
- Unified view of data from seven different sources
- Business analysts can do self-service reporting and run ad-hoc analysis
- Reduced turnaround time for reporting in multiple business units
- All data is now easily available and accessible on mobile devices
- Accurate and timely reporting on backlog with historical tracking