What It Is
Adobe Commerce IQ℠ is designed to map your journey to Adobe’s Experience-Driven Commerce and help your organization successfully adopt Adobe Commerce Cloud.
An Adobe Commerce IQ engagement will help you:
- Gain unique insights into Adobe’s Experience-Driven Commerce offering from seasoned practitioners with a working integration of Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Achieve measurable success in accomplishing your organization’s eCommerce objectives
- Benefit from a unique approach in building an experience-driven commerce solution, designed to meet your organization’s specific goals
- Receive a timeline with proposed phases with an understanding of the outcomes from each phase
The engagement lasts two to four weeks.
Week 1: Requirements workshop and current and future technology landscape
Week 2: Commerce gap analysis (and AEM gap analysis, if applicable)
Weeks 3-4: Reference architecture, roadmap, and timeline development; identifying migration requirements for CMS, DAM, Commerce, and other solutions
What You Get
As part of your Adobe Commerce IQ engagement, you'll receive:
- Reference architecture of integrated solutions based on current capabilities and future requirements
- Roadmap to a phased adoption of Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Project plan and timeline with high-level tasks and milestones