Migration Readiness Jumpstart
Map a smooth migration to AEM as a Cloud Service.
What It Is
AEM as a Cloud Service provides a scalable, secure, and agile foundation for Adobe Experience Manager Sites and Assets. It allows your marketing and IT teams to focus on delivering experiences instead of spending time and resources on product upgrades.
Our Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service Readiness Jumpstart provides a specialized evaluation to map your transition from AEM on premises or managed services to AEM as a Cloud Service.
Our Adobe-certified experts will help you align your teams and reduce time to market.
We’re an Adobe Platinum Partner with multiple Adobe Specializations including Adobe Experience Manager. Our experienced team will work with you to closely examine current product functionality and map it to AEM as a Cloud Service.
We do this in a four-week engagement:
- Weeks 1-2: Inventory current AEM implementation
- Week 3: Capability mapping and gap analysis
- Week 4: Migration toolbox and modernization timeline
What You Get
Working with a seasoned Adobe partner helps you cut through the noise and figure out the next steps to move forward with Cloud Service.
We’ll ensure a smooth transition with proper planning and adherence to best practices. You’ll also benefit from:
- Capability mapping for current to future state
- Migration approach recommendation
- High-level migration timeline and roadmap
- Key roles required to execute the migration
- Migration business case