A Single Source of Truth for Integrated Product Information
Helping you create seamless product data.
What It Is
Our inRiver PIM Platform Integration Quickstart will help your business launch inRiver PIM in less than two months so that you can begin to reap the benefits of centralized product information throughout your organization and integrate data from a single channel to an external platform.
This engagement lasts six to seven weeks.
- Week 1 – Set up PIM environment and collect data samples to develop a marketing model foundation
- Week 2 – Requirements workshop to identify opportunities, review IT architecture, and PIM marketing model prototype
- Weeks 3-5 – Draft a data scorecard, build and finalize the marketing model, and define revised workflows for both inbound and outbound data feeds
- Weeks 6-7 – Test data load, resolve issues, launch prep, sign off and go live
What You Get
With the inRiver PIM Platform Integration Quickstart you’ll receive:
- A requirements workshop to identify opportunities and review IT architecture
- A data scorecard and a marketing model foundation
- A foundational PIM implementation that can scale to support inbound and outbound channels: one inbound product data feed, and an inRiver to ecommerce outbound feed
- Internal PIM support model, training, hand-off, client onboarding, walkthrough of marketing model and outbound utilization