Improve the Performance of Your Oracle InForm Environment and Reports
Life sciences companies that run Oracle InForm reports can encounter performance challenges, including delays in being able to lock clinical studies.
What It Is
Our Oracle InForm Performance Tuning Jumpstart will help you understand the issues behind your most problematic queries and database issues.
During this five-week jump start engagement, our life sciences experts will:
- Analyze your environment and identify problem areas
- Provide a detailed analysis of performance bottlenecks
- Develop an action plan to stabilize your environment
- Tune and improve your top three most-pressing and troublesome queries
Challenge and Opportunity
Running Oracle InForm reports caused our Fortune 100 client significant problems. In some cases, key reports were killed after six hours of execution. The company needed to optimize its InForm Reports through performance tuning.
- Met with key stakeholders to understand the challenges they faced
- Analyzed several mega trials and the corresponding data
- Reviewed custom reports (e.g., performance analysis on queries), the report’s requirements, and the systems the reports relied upon
- Diagnosed, monitored, and identified which reports were problematic
- Structured queries to perform more efficiently and in an acceptable timeframe
- 60+ reports tuned in two InForm environments
- Running time from some reports went from 360+ minutes down to 2-4 minutes
- Previously canceled reports were optimized to run in less than 30 minutes
- Completed on time and under budget