The Best Contact Center for Skype for Business
Clarity Connect is cloud-managed, so you can deploy a contact center for on-premises installation of Skype for Business. Best of all, there’s no need for additional on- premises infrastructure or additional software clients, reducing costs, and improving efficiency.
What I like most about Clarity Connect is that it is a true UC contact center as opposed to a UC-enabled one. As such, it uses Skype for Business client to deliver agent desktop related functionsMicrosoft
Global Contact Center
Clarity Connect, by Perficient, scales to meet the challenging demands of geo-distributed contact centers without the need for cost-prohibitive hardware or dedicated operational staff. We fully leverage your global Skype for Business infrastructure to deliver a seamless contact center solution that ensures resources are fully utilized regardless of where they are located.
The Clarity Connect Web Gateway extends the reach of your customer care options to include click-to-chat experiences on any device through our highly configurable web chat functionality. It routes web-based chat sessions through your Skype for Business infrastructure. In the same way voice communications are routed, your agents receive those chat sessions in the Skype for Business client.
Empower your internal support teams with intelligent and intuitively configurable call and chat workflows to quickly connect your employees to the internal resources and support they need. With our multi-channel help desk approach, your company can quickly deliver the help your employees need where, when, and however they need it, improving overall efficiency to keep them productive team members.
Clarity Connect’s instant messaging support and powerful IVR engine provide comprehensive and effective intelligent routing tools for internal communications. With Clarity Connect’s simple and intuitively configurable workflows, groups within your organization can help employees to reach the right expert based on their needs and using the communication tools they already know.
We’re large enough that we have several call centers, some with multiple groups. We needed a flexible contact center like Connect to adapt to our needs that was easy for our agents to useBlount International
- Skills-based routing with multi-level skills per agent
- Configurable queues with separate metrics and custom messaging
- Control panel for configuration of IVRs, queues, skills, agents
- KPI-based alerts and dynamic routing
- Callback (virtual hold) and forwarding options for calls in queue
- Call recording for all contact center calls within Clarity Connect
- Chat transcripts with the same settings
- Configurable recording rules engine
Reporting and Analytics
- Configurable, real-time dashboard
- Actionable metrics
- Historical reporting with deep contact center analytics
- Extensible data warehouse
- Visual call flow editor
- Database integration for intelligent routing decisions
- Custom IVR attendant with speech recognition
- Global and queue-based calendar rules
- Manage IM/audio through a single call flow, if desired
- Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365, with real-time data push to databases and applications
- Out-of-the-box integration with CSI for QA/QM and WFO
- Easy custom integration with third-party, web-based applications
- Public-facing HTML web chat client
- Web chat request engine can be integrated with your existing website
- Skills-based chat routing to agents
After a disappointing experience with another solution provider, switching to Clarity Connect was the best decision we could have made for our contact centerMarquette University