Helping You Get the Most Out of Amazon Connect
Amazon Connect provides an easy-to-use, cloud-based customer contact center that scales to support organizations of any size. A product within the Amazon Web Services platform, Amazon Connect creates powerful customer service solutions.
We have a unique blend of expertise in customer care, AWS, and adoption management. We can help you:
- Get the most out of Amazon Connect and AWS in order to build customer care solutions
- Leverage AWS services to build solutions and integrate with third-party products, including our proprietary Microsoft Dynamics 365 Quick Start for Amazon Connect
- Seamlessly migrate users and customers to Amazon Connect
We Offer A Wide Range of Services
Whether you are investigating Amazon Connect for the first time, looking to migrate your production contact center, or hoping to take customer care further though Amazon Lex or other AWS services, we offer a variety of services.
- Elaboration includes a comprehensive review of current and future needs, business drivers, KPIs, call flows, reports, and detailed analysis to determine if Amazon Connect can meet your needs and how.
- Proof of Concept involves creating a non-production instance of Amazon Connect to demonstrate how your business’s use cases are supported in the product.
- Pilot to Production support includes a detailed plan, including migration management and go-live support, to move from your business’s legacy system to Amazon Connect.
- Adoption Management puts a structured engagement plan in place, including an organization-wide communication strategy, leadership and employee engagement, end-user training, and documentation to ensure employees and customers alike play an active role in the change, receive the training and support they need, and are excited to move to Amazon Connect.
We’re an Advanced Consulting Partner in the Amazon Partner Network, and our deep expertise in contact center implementation and Amazon Web Services allows us to guide the adoption of appropriate solutions from strategic planning through implementation. We combine our cloud expertise and customer care consulting strengths to provide end-to-end solutions, including everything from hands-on technical assistance to managing organizational change.
We’ve been delivering customer care solutions to North American-based companies for more than 10 years, including building proprietary customer care solutions and migrating legacy contact centers to more modern platforms. Our certified Amazon Connect experts will provide your organization with consulting and professional services, 24/7 support, training, and documentation to ensure your success.