Move Your Business Forward With Amazon DevOps
Organizations have traditionally handled development piecemeal, opting to execute projects one step at a time. But with consumer experiences occurring on multiple platforms, devices, and technologies, you need to embrace new tools and innovate with AWS DevOps.
Why AWS for DevOps
AWS DevOps tooling enables you to get started quickly with fully managed services that are built for scale, programmable, automated, and secure. Each AWS service is ready to use if you have an AWS account–there is no software to install or setup needed.
AWS help you automate manual tasks, manage complex environments at scale, and keep your developers in control of the high velocity that DevOps enables.
The AWS suite of DevOps tools provides:
- Continuous Integration and Delivery: Securely store and version your application's source code and automatically build, test, and deploy applications to AWS. AWS's CodePipeline builds CI/CD workflows that use AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and other tools.
- Microservices: Build and deploy a microservices architecture using containers or serverless computing with tools like Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) and AWS Lambda.
- Infrastructure as Code: Provision, configure, and manage your AWS infrastructure resources using code and templates. Monitor and enforce infrastructure compliance using AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpWorks, AWS Systems Manager, and AWS Config.
- Monitoring and Logging: Record logs, monitor applications, and track infrastructure performance in near-real time while maintaining version control across all your assets. Amazon CloudWatch, AWS X-Ray, AWS CloudTrail, and Amazon DevOps Guru serve as monitoring tools.
- PaaS: Deploy web applications without needing to provision and manage the infrastructure and application stack by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Version Control: Host secure, highly scalable Git repositories in the cloud with AWS Code Commit, a fully managed source control service.
AWS DevOps Solutions and Services
- Measure, Diagnose, and Improve Framework: Our proprietary MDI Framework delivers accelerated business value for a balanced cloud-first approach that creates a future-proof business strategy and maximizes the possibilities of cloud.
- Innovation Lab: During this lab we'll train your staff, build a strategic plan for AWS DevOps, and help you foster adoption. At the end of the lab, you'll have a strategic cloud plan, minimum viable product supporting your cloud development use cases, and achievable key performance indicators.
- Architecture and Implementation: We'll help you assess your existing technology to build an architecture that meets your unique needs for now and the future, including application development, data storage, and business analytics.
- Technical Selections: We guide you through partner software evaluations, vendor demos, and participate in the RFI/RFP process to help identify the ideal solutions to meet both current and future needs.
Perficient + AWS
We're a certified Amazon Web Services Partner with more than 10 years of experience delivering enterprise-level applications and expertise in cloud platform solutions, contact center, application modernization, migrations, data analytics, mobile, developer and management tools, IoT, serverless, security, and more.
Our industry-leading strategy and team helps the world’s leading enterprises tackle their toughest challenges and get the most out of their cloud investments.