Build Your Foundational Hybrid Approach to App Modernization
What It Is
OpenShift on Azure is a fully managed implementation of Red Hat OpenShift within Microsoft Azure. The service brings Docker and Kubernetes to your enterprise cloud, and is ideal for organizations that have a Red Hat presence and are interested in a Kubernetes-based infrastructure.
We can help lay the groundwork for your cloud migration and app modernization platform by assessing your environment and presenting best practices, current-state findings, and a customized, forward-looking cloud approach. Our Microsoft Azure and Red Hat experts will assess and inform your unique Microsoft and open source on Azure strategy.
We will perform a customized set of assessments and strategic workshops to understand your current environment and future business needs. We will work with your technical leadership, operations teams, app developers, and business SMEs to understand your company’s unique culture, ecosystem, and vision to better align your strategy with your business model.
The engagement typically lasts 4-6 weeks and includes:
- Strategic cloud vision and environmental constraint session
- Azure architectural review session
- Solution and workload assessments
- Open source solutions
- Traditional .NET/SQL applications
- Legacy monoliths
- Application modernization strategy workshop
- Technical overviews (Azure, OpenShift, Ansible)
- Security, compliance, governance, IAM, monitoring, and cost considerations
What You Get
- Current-state discovery findings reports
- Workload assessment findings and recommendations
- Foundational Microsoft Azure architecture vision
- Microsoft Azure, OpenShift, and Red Hat strategic guidance and best-practice recommendations
- Cloud economic forecast
- Project planning and estimations (as requested)