A World-Class Provider of Space Launch Services Optimized Processes
Our client, a joint venture between two of the world's largest aerospace and security companies, provides reliable and cost-efficient space launch services for the U.S. government.
BUSINESS PROCESSES WERE GROUNDED
Organizations experiencing rapid change because of a merger, a new regulatory environment, and/or other factors often juggle a multitude of competing priorities.
When our client's business was established, it had inadequate enterprise processes and faced challenges complying with industry regulations.
Results reported by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), found deficiencies with the organization’s Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS):
- Lack of system documentation
- Lack of policies, procedures, and operating instructions
- Failure to follow policies, procedures, and operating instructions
- Lack of knowledgeable personnel/adequate training
- Inadequate software controls
- Inadequate implementation of access software
- Little or no audit trail