Shopping Is More Than a Purchase – It’s the Start of a Relationship
The retail industry continues to evolve in our hyper-connected world. Transactions can happen anywhere at any time. Mobile and web experiences are the norm for researching and buying products. Meanwhile, voice and other zero UI experiences are quickly gaining adoption.
As a retailer, you must be ready to meet customers where they are to maintain their loyalty.
You must deliver experiences that are simple, seamless, and consistent at every touchpoint – including the in-store experience. Your staff also plays a major role in building customer loyalty. Intranet, associate, and store portals make a difference for streamlining communication, collaboration, and sharing information with customers.
Provide Consistent Customer Experiences at Every Touchpoint
When the customer is always right, it’s your job to make every interaction and connection a memorable one. Our customer experience consultants and solutions will help you:
- Redefine your CX with a blend of experience design, marketing, commerce, and analytics
- Strengthen your customer relationships with improved digital marketing and store experiences
- Support CX with our technology expertise in data integration and information management platforms
- Create digital strategy and roadmaps to achieve your specific goals and grow your business
Tap Into Data to Inform Decisions and Build Solid Relationships
Every person in the US.. today has an average of eight connected devices. Experts predict this number will only increase in the coming years.
The volume and sources of data flowing from these sources – among others – will continue growing exponentially. That’s why you must have tools and strategies in place to make sense of your data.
Our consumer markets experts and solutions will help you:
- Find data and flow data put it to work using business intelligence
- Put data to work using business intelligence, analytics, and data science
- Apply insights that strengthens relationships with your vendors, partners, and customers
Grow Sales and Build Customer Loyalty With Seamless Operations
For any retail business, customers expect to find the right products, at the right price, and right when they need them. Making this a reality fully depends upon your operations.
Your biggest investment is and will be in the physical world – the distribution centers, transportation networks, and stores.
Our operations strategists and solutions will help you:
- Strengthen your business operations with smarter supply chain management and analytics solutions
- Evaluate technology platforms that improve merchandising and store operations
Drive Innovative Experiences With Customer-Focused Strategies
Customers’ perception of your brand is inherently shaped by experiences they have outside of your industry. A great experience with another store or brand raises their expectations.
How can you ease the pressure for innovation? It takes strategy – built on business and technology experience, focused on customers, and implemented rapidly.
Our digital and technology strategists and industry experts help you:
- Assess your readiness
- Walk you through ideation
- Develop roadmaps to reach your goals
- Achieve goals
See How We’ve Reimagined Retail
GoPro Provides Killer Customer Service with Salesforce
An Improved Customer Experience Results in Higher Sales for JOANN
Reducing Contact Center Support Needs by 93% with Cloud
Meet An Expert
Kim Williams-Czopek is a Director of Digital Strategy at Perficient. She works with clients to devise digital experience strategies and how to translate strategies to tactics. She specializes in digital commerce, digital product development, user research and testing strategies, and digital responsibility.
Erica Lee is a director of digital strategy at Perficient, specializing in digital transformation, customer experience, commerce, digital responsibility, and digital business strategies. She’s been a senior ecommerce and digital leader at several multibillion dollar B2B and B2C companies.