Supply Chain Modernization During the Pandemic and Beyond
Supply chain transformations are in full swing a year and a half since the onset of the pandemic. Initiatives have matured from short-duration business continuity projects to more thoughtful planning and systems upgrades.
Find out how 55 executive management and supply chain professionals and businesses are approaching supply chain modernization, automation, and transformation throughout the pandemic to the present state. The survey report reviews:
- How supply chain modernization has changed organizations priorities
- What business outcomes have been impacted the greatest
- Roadmaps & initiatives being used
- How brands are leveraging AI/ML capabilities for order capture, management & fulfillment
- And the need to adopt a data-driven approach to improve supply chains