Digital Health

Enhance the Consumer Experience with Digital Health

By 2022, 25% of healthcare consumer interactions will be digitally executed outside of a traditional care setting, while the remaining 75% will gravitate to digitally coordinated real-time health systems. Digital health is coming of age, bringing new capabilities in healthcare interactions and care delivery for patients, members, and the ecosystem that supports them.

Digital health is at the heart of every major strategic imperative facing the industry. As it transforms to meet evolving consumer needs, shaped by experiences outside the industry. Healthcare’s digital transformation is pushing the boundaries of traditional healthcare models to drive more affordable care, provide better access, deliver personalized and contextualized experiences, improve quality and health outcomes, meet the consumer-patient-member where they are at, and innovate new products and channels to serve them.

The digitization of health experienced a fractured start, with many investing in point solutions to solve for specific problems. Telemedicine, e-visits, virtual visits, patient/member portals, are all examples of investments made to digitize healthcare.

Unfortunately the implementation of point solutions has proven to present limitations to achieving end-to-end experiences across channels and touch points. Point solutions also introduce barriers to improving operating models and driving real-time and prescriptive insights and actions, across a broad portfolio of disparate solutions.

Next-generation digital health will seek to overcome these limitations through a more holistic and integrated approach – enabling experience, engagement and care delivery in a seamless fashion.

Perficient and Digital Health

We have deep industry expertise, cutting-edge digital health perspectives, expert competencies across an array of technology specializations, and the creative expertise of our digital agency. We combine these to enable you to deliver differentiated, unified experiences across channels, build new capabilities products, and drive operational improvements more fluidly.

Health Consumerism

  • Maximize resources to deliver personalized experiences
  • Enable deeper loyalty between patients, providers, members, and health plans
  • Connect patients with their in-network healthcare provider
  • Empower patients and members with self-service tools

Care Delivery

  • Improve outcomes and enable preventative health by empowering patients and members with digital wellness programs
  • Identify and implement successful ways to deliver healthcare everywhere
  • Engage with physicians and care teams to drive improved outcomes
  • Create more efficient, convenient, and cost-effective methods for care delivery

Population Health Management

  • Reduce the cost of providing quality care to the chronically ill
  • Connect with patients through real-time monitoring
  • Provide better access to critical data and actionable predictive insights
  • Facilitate outreach to members with chronic disease
  • Engage with the broader community of service providers to address social determinants

Business Transformation

  • Enhance employee engagement, productivity, and retention
  • Reduce the cost of operations
  • Enable change agents, unite and empower employees
  • Provide employees with greater and faster access to critical information

Health IQ Assessment

Our Health IQ offering is a diagnostic that evaluates a company’s effectiveness in creating, delivering, and sustaining a compelling customer experience (CX). The 6-week engagement is an effective way to engage the management team, create alignment, and guide decisions about where and how to improve CX.

Digitally Transforming Healthcare

Watch the Video

Perspectives and Insights on Healthcare Technology and Healthcare Industry Trends and Topics

Read More

Improving Healthcare Operations and Patient Outcomes with Strategy and Technology

Get the Guide

Market-Driven Patient Portal Opens the Door for Better Care

Read More