SAINT LOUIS (April 1, 2013) – Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it will serve as a Two Star Elite sponsor and present on Oracle technologies and applications at Oracle’s COLLABORATE 13 conference. COLLABORATE 13, which takes place April 7 – 11 in Denver, joins together the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and the Quest International Users Group (Quest) to bring best practices and educate users of Oracle business applications.
Enterprise organizations are challenged with better managing their information and processes, delivering positive customer experiences, and engaging their people. As an Oracle Platinum Partner, Perficient has a strong and long-standing relationship with Oracle, and experience delivering Oracle technology solutions for its clients to help them address these business challenges.
“Perficient has a proven track record implementing successful Oracle enterprise performance management (EPM), business process management (BPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence and SOA solutions designed to improve our clients’ business performance,” said Emil Fernandez, Perficient vice president of Oracle Applications. “COLLABORATE 13 is an excellent opportunity for the entire community – Oracle representatives, partners and customers – to network and gain a better understanding of the value Oracle solutions can bring to an enterprise. We’re particularly excited that the conference is in Denver this year, a market where Perficient has a long and substantial presence, and we’re pleased to share our client success stories and expertise during COLLABORATE 13.”
During COLLABORATE 13, Perficient Oracle experts will present three sessions exploring various Oracle technologies and applications, including EPM and Hyperion, CRM and Customer Experience (CX) solutions.
- In the session “Case Study: Mid-Market Energy Company Uses HFM with Essbase for Seamless Reporting” Perficient Senior Project Manager Matt Hopkins will discuss how Carrizo Oil and Gas implemented Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase solutions to perform their financial close and external reporting process. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, April 9 from 8 – 9 a.m.
- Perficient Oracle CX Director Brent Buck will present “Use Siebel CRM with OpenUI to Take your CRM Experience to the Next Level” on Tuesday, April 9 from 8 – 9 a.m. In this presentation, Buck will discuss how the new Siebel OpenUI improves usability, demonstrate how it interfaces with desktops and mobile to increase user adoption, and provide an overview of the implementation process.
- In the session “Building a High-Performing Team as Part of your Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Solution” Perficient Solution Architect Courtney Parker will present best practices and approaches needed to develop a skilled and engaged Oracle Hyperion team. Parker’s presentation will take place on Thursday, April 11 from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
In addition to its speaking sessions, as a Two Star Elite sponsor, Perficient experts will be on hand in Booth #1255 in the Exhibitor Showcase to discuss customers’ technology needs, and overall strategy of Oracle applications through leadership, user experience and integration assessments that apply to all product lines, including E-Business Suite and Siebel. In addition, visitors to the booth can experience two demonstrations:
- “Oracle EBS and Vertex Tax Integration Demo” – Perficient’s team of tax technology experts will provide an in-depth and hands-on demonstration of how Vertex can make sense of EBTax while eliminating EBTax headaches.
- “Siebel CRM with OpenUI” – Perficient CRM experts will introduce Siebel CRM’s new OpenUI on an iPad interface, and provide an overview of the process for implementing Siebel OpenUI in an organization.
Through its partnerships with leading technology innovators, Perficient provides clients in all industries business-driven technology solutions and support in a wide range of practice areas. Perficient’s Oracle consultants specialize in several practice areas including Oracle ERP, EPM, CRM and customer experience, business intelligence and Oracle technologies like Fusion Middleware, BPM, and WebCenter platforms. In addition, Perficient Oracle consultants are certified to deliver the official Oracle course curriculum to customers via onsite training classes. Perficient owns and operates an Oracle Approved Education Center in partnership with Oracle University.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and three offshore locations, in Eastern Europe, India, and China. Perficient helps clients use Internet-based technologies to improve productivity and competitiveness, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, and reduce information technology costs. Perficient, traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market(SM), is a member of the Russell 2000® index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning “Premier Level” IBM business partner, a TeamTIBCO partner, a Microsoft National Systems Integrator and Gold Certified Partner, an EMC Select Services Team Partner, and an Oracle Platinum Partner. For more information, please visit www.perficient.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some of the statements contained in this news release that are not purely historical statements discuss future expectations or state other forward-looking information related to financial results and business outlook for 2013. Those statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the statements. The “forward-looking” information is based on management’s current intent, belief, expectations, estimates, and projections regarding our company and our industry. You should be aware that those statements only reflect our predictions. Actual events or results may differ substantially. Important factors that could cause our actual results to be materially different from the forward-looking statements include (but are not limited to) those disclosed under the heading “Risk Factors” in our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. This cautionary statement is provided pursuant to Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release are made only as of the date hereof and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement for any reason, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.