It’s a Smart World, After All
Connected devices are automating and personalizing almost all aspects of life, both for consumers and businesses, by way of everything from wearables, smart homes and cities, and operational advancements across industries like manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, transportation, and more.
Savvy brands are turning to the Internet of Things (IoT) to transform their businesses. But digital business transformation involves more than investing in technology; you must think strategically about advancing new digital ecosystems to manage data effectively and in ways that drive innovation.
To implement IoT solutions that align with your digital transformation strategy, you need to be thoughtful about the purpose and role these solutions play. Avoid the pitfalls of going it alone – let us help with expert capabilities that include:
- Business strategy development
- Systems integration
- Experience design and software deployment
- Digital design for web and mobile applications
- Prototyping IoT solutions and software development to connect devices and systems
Make Sure You're Connected to Customers
Customers today demand the ability to interact with you anywhere, any time, and on any device. Meeting these expectations requires an IoT strategy that addresses all the key features of this connected architecture:
- Connectivity applications and appliances for communication, processing, and notification of maintenance requirements from plant floor assets to finished products
- Edge computing to extract data elements for analysis and transformation close to the source
- Data management for storage, aggregation, and access
- Reporting, analytics, and machine learning that provide visibility, control, and automation
- IoT governance and device management
We use IBM Watson IoT and Bluemix to provide cloud-based services for connectivity, information management, analytics, and risk management to help you make sure you’re always there when your customers need you.
Transform How You Manage Assets
Enterprise asset management enables near real-time visibility into your most valuable assets with visibility and control across the enterprise to optimize performance, extend asset life cycles, and reduce operational downtime and costs. This, in turn, ensures you’re delivering products and services at the level your customers expect.
Built on the IBM Maximo platform, our streamlined asset lifecycle and maintenance management solutions include:
- Health check and readiness assessments
- Business case and ROI development
- Maximo implementations and upgrades
- Program and project management
- Application migration and support
- Certified IBM education and training services
- Skills and experience in implementing cloud-based, validated Maximo environments for customers in the life sciences industry
Avoid Costly Break Downs with Predictive Maintenance
Asset-intensive industries such as mining, oil and gas, and energy and utilities use complex equipment in their day-to-day operation. Unplanned downtime or equipment failure affects production, which in turn can quickly impact financial performance. As assets grow in complexity and cost, you need an efficient method of predicting, analyzing, and acting upon potential issues and failures.
IBM Predictive Maintenance and Quality (PMQ) uses data to give you the information that you need to make informed operational, maintenance, repair, or component replacement decisions.
- Predict the failure of an asset and fix it before it goes down
- Search maintenance logs to determine the best repair procedures and cycles
- Identify the root causes of asset failure to take corrective actions