Commerce is Evolving. Are You Keeping Up?
Customer expectations are changing, and commerce is evolving. Spinning up a website isn’t enough; your customers demand consistent and frictionless experiences regardless of the channel. You need holistic strategies and solutions for commercialization, marketing, customer experiences, the employee experience, data, analytics, business intelligence, digital operating models – and the enabling technologies.
- Commerce Transformation Strategy
- Direct-to-Consumer Strategy
- Commercialization & Go-to-Market Strategy
- Marketplace Strategy
- New Market Discovery
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Omnichannel Experience Design
- Journey Science & Personalization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Media
- Customer Care
- Perficient’s Amazon Connect Experience (PACE™)
- Customer & Account Loyalty
- Pricing & Promotions
- Marketing Automation Platform Selection & Implementation
- Order Management Strategy & Optimization
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Employee Experience
- Enterprise Commerce Architecture Modernization
- Commerce Platform Selection & Implementation
- Order Management Selection & Implementation
- PIM Selection and Implementation
- Managed Services
Transforming and modernizing functions across B2C and B2B is an opportunity to win over your customers, partners, and employees. We leverage proven strategies and cutting-edge technology to produce outcomes your competitors can’t match.
- Increase qualified traffic
- Drive conversion
- Increase AOV
- Increase loyalty
Gain Efficiencies & Improve Velocity
- Reduce acquisition costs
- Leverage existing technology
- Optimize systems and processes
- Increase speed to market
Innovate & Differentiate
- New market segments
- New revenue streams
- Culture of experimentation
- First-to-market products, services, and solutions
Commerce for All Industries
Our strategy and technology experts have helped some of the world’s biggest brands across industries create experiences that delight and deliver results.
- Retail & Consumer Markets
- Financial Services
- Direct to Consumer
Meet An Expert
Kim is general manager of Perficient’s Commerce practice. During her more than 25-year career she has been a leader and influencer in digital strategy and commerce with 15 years on the agency/consulting side, five years on the product side, and most recently in-house with Lilly Pulitzer as VP of digital commerce. Kim’s experience in agency, product, and brand gives her a unique perspective to her work that is innovative, pragmatic, and business-outcome driven.
Kim has brought her deep expertise in commerce, content strategies, end-to-end platform implementations, mobile-first strategies, as well as overall customer digital behavior, to help brands including Milwaukee Tool, Ford, Ulta Beauty, and Cabela’s drive business value through digital and commerce transformations.
Kim was named a Top Ten Women in Tech by Chain Store Age; received the Retail Innovator Award from Retail Touchpoints; and was nominated as a representative for SAP to the Anita Borg Institute, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference. She also co-hosts Perficient’s What If? So What? podcast series where she talks to digital transformation leaders about how to take digital hype and turn it into action.